Click here to return to the E-Government Services start page


Today is Tuesday, May 22, 2018.

What if I relocate my business within Winter Haven, change the name or close my business?

If you move, change the name or sell your business, you need to follow the same requirements as you would for a new business tax. Bring in the current receipt, supporting documents and complete a new application showing all new information. There is a $3.00 transfer fee for processing. If you are closing your business, notify the City in writing to inactivate the license to avoid additional fees.

Bookmark and Share


City Home | E-Gov Home | Action Line | Community Calendar | Online Documents | Subscriptions
FAQ | Job Postings | Bid Postings
Login | Register | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2004-2018. Electronic Commerce Link, Inc. dba egovlink.