Schuler Community Room – Schuler Community Room
The capacity for theater style seating is 150 and for banquet style seating is 80. The rentals are for up to 8 hours, the pre-event setup must be done within the 8 hour rental period. No activity may start before 8:00 am and groups must be out by 11:00 pm. The Schuler Room will NOT be rented out on Holidays. There is a required DEPOSITof $150. Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of deposit and rental fee. Deposit will be refunded after a favorable inspection of the room and after the next Trustee meeting.
FEE Residents: $200 + $35 per extra hour; Non-residents: $375 + $35 per extra hour. Residency includes both homes and businesses within Sycamore Township.
Groups from Sycamore Township including Scouts, civic groups, neighborhood associations, seniors, school groups, youth groups, community groups, chamber of commerce, and charity groups, may use this room for free on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. Also included in this are meetings for Hamilton County poll workers and Sycamore Township public meetings. A deposit is required.
RULES: 1. No live bands or disc jockeys.
2. Doors will be opened and locked by programmed computer.
3. Any adjustments or changes may be made by the Board of Trustees or its agents.
4. An additional cleaning fee will be charged for stains on carpet, wall, etc.
5. Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but may not be sold or included in the price of admission. The rentee must
certify that only persons who are of legal age will be permitted to consume alcholic beverages.
6. Person renting the facility must be present for entire event.
Capacity: Theater style seating 150 people
Banquet style seating 80 people
Recereation Facilities Permit
Schuler Com Rm Terms of Rental