Click here to return to the E-Government Services start page
Welcome to the City of Melrose, MA, Action Line
Today is Saturday, July 13, 2024.
Report a Drainage/Flooding Issue (Non-Sewer)

Purpose. This form is used to communicate with city personnel to request services and request information. Should you have any questions, please contact the Public Works Engineering Division at (781) 979-4172.

* Information is required.

Contact Information

* First Name:
* Last Name:
Business Name:
* Daytime Phone: (
Fax: (
* Address:
* City:

Sewer emergencies must be communicated to the City Yard at 781-665-0142 or to the Melrose Police Department (after hours) at 781-665-1212.
* Please provide the address of the drainage issue (may be different than contact address):
Is this issue in/does it affect:

* When did this issue first occur and how often does it happen?
* Additional Information/Comments Specific to this Drainage Issue:
A DPW employee will investigate this problem. Please be aware that the resolution of the problem may take some time depending on the complexity of the issue. Some issues may be determined to be private property issues to be addressed by property owners.
Attach a Picture or File (max size: 30MB):
Add Another FIle


Check here to have email confirmation of this submission.

* Information is required.

- Footer text is currently blank

Internal Use Only, Leave Blank:
Please leave this field blank and remove any values that have been populated for it.

City Home | E-Gov Home | Action Line | Public Works Calendar | FAQ
Login | Register | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2004-2024 Munission LLC.