The Lexington Police Department strives to provide fingerprinting services in a timely manner. Note:you do not need to register or login to use this form. Please consider the following when requesting fingerprints:
1. Do not use this form to request fingerprints for a firearms license application. We will contact you to schedule an appointment when the necessary paperwork has been completed.
2. Fingerprint services are available only to current Lexington residents.
3. Please provide availability dates that are at least five days in advance of the request. In certain cases fingerprinting may be available on a more urgent basis, but this cannot be assured.
4. In some cases we may need to reschedule appointments due to staffing levels and emergency situations.
5. Photo identification is required, such as driver's license or passport photo.
6. Fee: $3 per card printed
* Information is required.
Note: Information we receive may be considered public information which is subject to disclosure under current state law.