The Village of Grayslake has implemented a system of response to resident service requests. The online Request for Service System allows visitors to request information, submit requests for service, or submit general comments. Residents may call the request for service line at 847-223-8515 or use the online forms located on the left of your screen.
The Request for Service System has the following goals and benefits:
- Improved customer service and satisfaction for Village residents.
- One-stop answer point to ensure the recording of and follow-up for requests for service.
- Enhanced system for tracking individual requests for service.
- Ongoing follow-up, information, and status updates from the Deputy Village Clerk until the service request is complete.
- Opportunity for customer feedback after request is completed.
Your cooperation is appreciated. We believe this system will enhance the ability of the Village to deliver the services requested by its customers—the citizens of the Village. Residents who have questions or requests regarding services provided by the Village of Grayslake should contact the Request for Service line at (847) 223-8515. This system enables the Village to thoroughly track and monitor all resident service requests and ensure proper response by the appropriate Department.